Yunny Pottie

Everything non-work and non-Ozzie... (Heck, I have a blog just for him)

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Mean like Princess Clara

I realized I'm somewhat like Princess Clara.
If you watch Drawn Together, you'd know what I mean.

Princess Clara is not your typical Princess. For one thing, she's mean. Naiively mean. Apparently, I made a mean comment about Joe-e's classmates. Up till now, Joe-e and Ozzie have not forgiven me yet. They incessantly make fun of me. I honestly didn't know that I was mean.

Well, that's the only thing we have in common. Aside from being mean, she's such a repressed girl and a big fat bigot.

Drawn Together is anything but politically correct. This show makes fun of anything and everything. Name a sensitive topic and I'm sure that they have already taunted it. Topics range from sex, race, religion and sexual orientation to doodies, boobies and woodies.
This show has no restrictions at all.

That's why I like it.

If there is one show to be called a guilty pleasure, this is certainly it.

There's only 2 reactions to this type of shows, either you get offended or you just laugh it out. My case is the latter.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home