Yunny Pottie

Everything non-work and non-Ozzie... (Heck, I have a blog just for him)

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Byebye... Hope you enjoy lounging around on the beach


I left my beloved watch at the beach in Bohol a few days ago. I left it under the shirt with my phone and camera on the shore when we went swimming. When we picked our stuff back and went to the hotel, I only picked up the shirt, camera and phone.

I wish I didn't take it off. It was water resistant anyway. I wish I put it in the camera case. I would have done so many things to prevent this incident.

Anyway, it was too late when I found out that my watch was missing. It was on the third day. I left the watch on the first day.

My watch haunted me yesterday in a dream. It was just a scene, wherein the watch was still on my wrist. I still can't help thinking about that watch. I searched more than 10 malls in Texas to find that particular watch.

I got a replacement watch, but everytime you ask the time, it replies "It's shnuggle time!". It's definitely better, but I need a watch that actually tells the time.

Byebye Fossil... I hope you enjoy your stay there. You will definitely be missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home