Yunny Pottie

Everything non-work and non-Ozzie... (Heck, I have a blog just for him)

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Hope I don't botch this one...

I'm kinda sleepy.... but I have to do some work stuff after midnight. Yes, specifically after midnight.

Anyway, I'm cooking beef with asparagus right now. Actually, I'm letting the beef marinade for a while. Tomorrow, this will be our packed lunch. :)

I just realized that I've never cooked anything this complicated before. The hardest viand I have cooked was chicken adobo. I know that one's easy, but I still botched that adobo. It was waaay too salty. My younger brother said I had the tendency to make any food salty. :(
I think I have botched fried food too... just couldn't (or rather, wouldn't want to) remember.

I sure hope I won't botch this one too. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home