Yunny Pottie

Everything non-work and non-Ozzie... (Heck, I have a blog just for him)

Thursday, April 14, 2005

I live a boring life...

I've realized that my life is so boring.
Other than work and Ozzie, I have no life whatsoever.

I want to do something. Not just sleep all weekend and wait for 5pm to come so Ozzie and I could meet (watch a movie, go shopping and eat).

I was thinking about buying a bike/rollerblades so I could get some exercise. I just don't know where to put the bike so I opted for the rollerblades. The problem is - the rollerblades I have seen are more pricey than the bikes I've seen.

I've also thought about cooking lessons but we haven't found anything good yet. (Most are baking classes - I want real cooking classes, the type of food you can cook everyday)

I've also thought about going swimming. But I haven't found a covered/indoor swimming pool yet.

haaay..... life is so boring.

I'm just waiting for our offsite on the 30th so we could go to the beach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home