Yunny Pottie

Everything non-work and non-Ozzie... (Heck, I have a blog just for him)

Monday, November 21, 2005

Grrrrr....

I'm annoyed!!

Of all the resorts to choose from, we chose the one with the ugliest website and the resort with no swimming pool!

Ozzie and I are going to Bohol this weekend for a nice happy trip. Imagine the sea, the Loboc river cruise, Chocolate hills, the Tarsiers.... but after all that... where to? There's no freaking swimming pool or jacuzzi!

It didn't really bother me until Ozzie said "I hope there's a swimming pool."

Geez!! I never really checked it out before we made the reservations. Stupid, stupid, stupid!!

Haaay... I'll just make myself feel better... We're not there for the pool anyway. We're going there for the beach. :)

EDIT:
Yaaaaaaaay!!! I just found out from virtualtourist.com that there is actually a swimming pool at Alona Kew. Great! Happy! I'm so excited. 3 more days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home